Cedarcrest Animal Clinic in Fishersville, VA is seeking an experienced Licensed Veterinary Technician to join our great team. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is looking to work with avian and exotic patients, as well as cats, dogs and critters of all shapes and sizes.
Our ideal candidate possesses an intrinsic love for veterinary medicine and enjoys working in a team environment. Previous avian/exotic experience is preferred, but not required. Our doctors and technicians work as a team to provide the best possible care for our patients, and build strong relationships with our clients. We offer a positive and professional work environment within a fully equipped veterinary hospital.
Compensation and Benefit Package includes:
- Superior compensation based on experience and skill sets
- Health and Dental benefits
- Licensing Fees and Association Dues
- Paid Time Off
- Uniform Allowance
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Pet Care Discounts
Interested candidates should submit their resumes to: email@example.com.
Ferry Farm Animal Clinic is a busy 4 doctor/2 LVT small animal (dog & cat) practice that has been a stable part of the Fredericksburg community since the early 1980's. We are looking to add a full-time LVT who can hit the ground running and add their background and experience to our current dedicated professional and support staff. The right part-time LVT would also be considered. We strive to provide high quality medicine and surgery along with exceptional personalized client service and compassionate patient care. We focus on individualized patient needs and strive to exceed expectations of every client that we serve. The successful LVT candidate must be comfortable supporting both a busy general surgery schedule and a full appointment schedule for both routine health care and involved medical workups. Our technicians rotate their schedule between supporting surgery and medical appointments on a weekly basis. Our doctors and technicians have differing backgrounds and levels of experience and we are looking to both teach and learn from each other, complimenting each person's strengths and supporting each other's weaknesses. We have a full range of equipment and people to support everything we do - Avimark computer software, full surgery, digital radiology, a combination of in-house and outside labwork, ultrasound, tonometry, and a well trained assistant and receptionist staff - many of whom are cross-trained. Our business hours are 8am-6pm Monday through Friday and 8am-12noon on Saturdays. Our technicians rotate the Saturday hours. which would be 1 out of 3 or 4 Saturdays. We have a local emergency clinic for after-hours, although we occasionally have emergency procedures that happen after closing time on evenings and Saturdays, with followup done through the emergency clinic. Salary is competitive, and based on experience. Benefits include company sponsored medical insurance, available dental and vision coverage, retirement plan, paid VALVT dues, license fee, CE allowance, paid vacation, and discounted pet care. Applicants must have a current unrestricted license in Virginia and must pass a criminal background check and drug test. We look forward to discussing how you can add to our practice and how we can make you part of the Ferry Farm Animal Clinic Family!
Please send a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fredericksburg SPCA: Veterinary Technician
The Veterinary Technician will assist our Shelter Veterinarian with all treatment and care of animal patients. The Veterinary Technician will report to the Shelter Veterinarian and Executive Director. The Fredericksburg SPCA is a highly progressive animal welfare organization. This is a fast-paced environment focused on providing high quality, high volume spay and neuter surgeries. The ideal candidate will work well on a team as well as take the initiative to complete tasks as an individual. We look for easy-going, low-drama folks, who maintain a positive attitude and have a sense of humor. The ideal candidate will be timely, reliable, courteous and respectful to team members, hard-working, dress professionally (scrubs), an excellent communicator, and easy-going. We value respect and hard work and optimism. We work hard, but like to have fun while doing it! Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Essential Functions of the Job Include:
- Assist coordinating daily surgery, treatment schedules; perform pre-surgical duties, physical exams
- Transport animals to and from surgery
- Calculate, administer, and record pre-anesthetic drugs
- Assist with patient surgical preparation including surgery field clipping and sterile preparation
- Restrain animals for anesthetic induction and surgical preparation
- Monitor vital signs of sedated and anesthetized patients
- Complete the controlled drug logs
- Fill prescriptions and follow Board of Pharmacy Protocols
- Administer medical treatments and vaccines following SPCA protocols
- Prep lab samples, assist with diagnostics and evaluate in-house lab work
- Assist Veterinarian with surgical, medical and dentistry procedures
- Clean, wrap, and sterilize surgical instruments, disinfect kennels, carriers, and equipment
- Communicate in an effective and professional manner with clients and coworkers
- Ensure quality medical record keeping
- Follow written and verbally communicated SOPs
- Communicate necessary medical information to appropriate shelter staff, clients and caseworkers
- Assist with euthanasia of animals when needed
- Maintain inventory and ensure supplies are available
- Maintain departmental procedures and protocols
- Follow shelter and clinic safety guidelines
- Host training for Animal Care Technicians
- Oversee medical licenses with board of pharmacy
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements
- Licensed Preferred or must be currently enrolled in the last semester of the LVT program
- 1-2 years of experienced preferred
- Knowledge of vet tech and animal shelter procedures and protocols
- Knowledge of restraint, handling techniques, general animal safety practices, including recognizing animal behavior patterns
- Strong data entry skills and the ability to maintain accurate records
- Ability to work effectively - independently and in teams - and in an atmosphere of multiple projects, competing priorities, and deadline pressures
- Ability to be flexible and detail oriented
- Computer literacy w/ proficient use of programs including Microsoft Office programs, G-Suite, Internet, and database software - knowledge of Clinic HQ and PetPoint a PLUS!
- Passion for SPCA mission; for caring of all animals regardless of age, breed, temperament or species.
- Regular exposure to cleaning chemicals, fumes, dust, animal feces, bites, scratches
- May be exposed to:
- Deceased, fractious, or aggressive animals
- Hostile, irate persons
- Zoonotic or other diseases
- Unpleasant noises, odors, sights
- Extreme temperatures
- Must be able to:
- Work with cats, dogs, and small animals
- Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds unassisted regularly, and 50+ pounds with assistance
- Frequently bend, squat, reach, lift, carry, stoop, and grip
- Work around pet dander, dust and other allergens without issue
- Must be able to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to reach or feel; climb, balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch during entire shift
- Work around children and with the public
- Maintain professional and courteous relationships with clients and fellow staff members
- Adapt to a fast-paced and changing work environment that may sometimes be stressful and emotionally charged
Education & Experience
- College degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. (Licensed Veterinary Technician preferred or must be currently enrolled in the last semester of the LVT program)
- 1-2 years of experience preferred
- Experience with shelter medicine preferred
- Ability to pass basic vet tech skills assessment during interview process
Full-set scrubs are required (tops and bottoms) with closed-toe shoes. Occasionally, jeans and an SPCA logo shirt are appropriate.
Compensation & Benefits
- This is a full-time, non-exempt position in which the employee will be scheduled a minimum of 32 hours per week and a maximum of 40 hours per week. This position will have infrequent overtime. Ability to come in after hours to perform emergency procedures.
- A 60-day probationary period for the purposes of position suitability will begin on the start date
- If currently a full time Fredericksburg SPCA employee; the employee's full-time benefits and PTO accruals will not be affected by probationary period. If a newly hired employee, the employee will be eligible for benefits the first of the month following the 60 day probationary.
Terms of Employment
In accepting this offer of employment, you certify your understanding that your employment will be on an at-will basis, and that neither you nor any Fredericksburg Regional SPCA (henceforth SPCA) representative have entered into a contract regarding the terms or duration of your employment. As an at-will employee, you will be free to terminate your employment with the SPCA at any time, with or without case or advanced notice. Likewise, the SPCA will have the right to reassign you, to change your compensation, or to terminate your employment at any time, with or without cause or advanced notice. At the termination of employment, any relevant SPCA documents, software, data, or information must be turned over to the SPCA.
Interested applicants must apply with a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a 6 doctor small animal AAHA hospital, and are looking for an outgoing, compassionate person who is able to multi-task and remain detail oriented. While most of our patients are cats & dogs, we do treat exotics and injured wildlife. Applicants must be licensed. Our hospital teams utilize technicians to their fullest potential and we provide an environment for continued development. We are looking to add a full or part time team member who will enhance our practice and become an integral part of our team.
Duties include but are not limited to: patient & client care, surgery, radiology, lab, client education, and general hospital care. We are looking for a team player to provide quality veterinary care making client service a priority.
We offer full time employees great benefits, including but not limited to: competitive pay, health insurance for you and your family, pet health benefits, continuing education, uniforms, vacation, 401k, STD, LTD, life insurance. Please visit our website for more information about our practice and meet our team! www.GreatFallsAnimalHospital.com
Do you have these qualities? Do you enjoy working with people and pets? If so we look forward to hearing from you. Please send resume in PDF to: email@example.com
Licensed Veterinary Technician needed for full time position at busy, progressive 3 DVM, 2 LVT small animal clinic in Southern Albemarle County. New graduates encouraged to apply. Beautiful rural location, great clients, friendly working environment. Please email resume with cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 434-286-6342 Attn: K. Degiorgis DVM.
As a member of our medical professional team the Veterinary Technician's role is key in maintaining a healthy work environment as well as patient care. We are proud to have 5 highly skilled and seasoned Licensed Veterinary Technicians and we are excited to expand the team to support the growth of the hospital and services. The Veterinary Technician will carry out doctor's orders for medications and treatments. Maintain care for and control patients in situations that may be less than ideal. The Veterinary Technician's primary responsibilities are to respond to and communicate the clients concerns and needs and provide care for hospital patients according to hospital protocols.
Sampling of Core Skills and Required Functions of this Job Role:
- Comply with the philosophies of Old Mill Veterinary Hospital
- Follow Hospital and AAHA standards and protocols found in the handbook current and future, written and communicated by Practice Owner or supervisory team.
- Fulfill CE/Licensing Requirements
- Evaluate the daily schedule, anticipate patient arrivals and efficiently plan tasks around the appointment and procedure schedule.
- Assist doctors in appointments when necessary and assist with emergency procedures
- Accurately full prescription requests
- Collect specimens: ear, urine, skin and fecal
- Run lab specimens: ear, urine, skin and fecal
- Admits and discharges surgery patients, surgery prep and dental prep, patient pre and post-operative care
- Properly calculate medication dosages and fluid volumes
- Anesthesia induction and monitoring according to hospital and AAHA standards
- Maintain surgery and controlled substance logs
- Assist veterinarians in surgery as directed, use proper scrub procedures
- Obtain blood samples, perform treatments on hospitalized patients as directed
- Monitor patients for "in's and out's" and note in medical records
- Maintain thorough patient records
- Hospital checklists and quality control, other duties as assigned.
Other key competencies:
Old Mill Veterinary Hospital intends on maintaining a team of Licensed Veterinary Technicians that set the standards of patient care and client service. They must set the example for all veterinary assistants in the care, treatment, and handling of patients as well as the level of service to our clients. We ask that they always effectively communicate with clients during intake, discharge, and calls related to home care instruction, treatments, medical related questions, and triaging urgent care cases. Often this position requires that LVT's fulfill the role as the leader in the treatment room and provide necessary guidance to veterinary assistant teams in the completion of their tasks, help when assistance is required, and set the example for patient care and client communication. Our LVT's are responsible, with the assistance of the patient's primary veterinarian, for creating accurate estimates based on information available, communicate estimates and procedures to clients.
Full Time Benefits Include: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance option, 401k, paid time off, pet care discounts. Work/life balance, average of 1-2 evening shifts/week. Average of 1 Saturday per month, closed Sundays.
Competitive compensation packed based on experience.
Please contact Darin Sellers at email@example.com for more information
Veterinary Rehabilitation Technician (LVT or RVT)
Veterinary Surgical Centers Rehabilitation (VSCR), a full-service physical rehabilitation and pain management practice in Northern Virginia, seeks an experienced Licensed Veterinary Technician to join its growing team.
- LVT or RVT with at least two years of veterinary clinical experience including: patient care, animal handling and restraint, familiarity with general animal health, common animal diseases and veterinary medications.
- Certified in Rehabilitation (or near completion) for any recognized training program.
- Fear Free certified or able to complete program. Our practices follows the Fear Free protocol for all patients.
- Knowledgeable in canine anatomy
- Shows a passion for learning, training, and growing his/her skill set and company's offerings
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills and outstanding client service, with emphasis on client education and relationship building.
- Works effectively with a team but can also work independently
- A strong work ethic, positive attitude, and solutions-oriented approach
Our progressive program includes therapeutic laser, ultrasound, e-stim, underwater treadmill, therapeutic exercise equipment, shockwave therapy (Peizo System), Tekscan Gait Analysis, and much more. We have a team approach with a ACVSMR as well as certified rehab technicians. We have digital radiography, CT, MRI, arthroscopy, MSK ultrasound and incorporate stem cell therapy, platelet rich plasma and other cutting edge treatments.
Each center shares a facility with other specialty practices, allowing for direct daily collaboration with specialists in surgery (including TPLO, Total Hip Replacement and Surgical Oncology), oncology, ophthalmology, cardiology, and others.
Must have valid technician license/certification to work in Virginia, or ability to transfer from another state.
We are looking for full-time or part-time positions in Leesburg, Virginia. In addition to a competitive pay, we offer a generous benefits package that includes health/vision/dental, 401(k); and paid vacation. Learn more on our website at www.VSCVets.com.
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV/resume to Dr. Brunke @ MWBrunke@VSCVets.com
Are you experienced in emergency medicine? Do you have a desire to work with a positive, collaborative team? If you answered yes, we encourage you to apply.
Veterinary Referral and Critical Care is a privately-owned emergency/specialty hospital just two miles from Short Pump in Richmond, VA.
We offer emergency, internal medicine, neurology, and surgery. We are looking for the best of the best in gold standard medicine.
Must be available during the week, weekends, and holidays. In addition to caring for hospitalized patients you will be helping with emergent patients coming in the door. Some weekends will be required. Two years of experience as a Licensed Veterinary Technician is preferred. In this position you will be supporting our Doctor team by creating a positive, low-stress atmosphere for our clients and patients.
VRCC offers great benefits. Along with competitive pay, we also offer medical, vision, and dental insurance, a generous pet discount, 401K, and paid time off.
If you want to be part of a positive team that prides themselves in providing high quality medicine, we want to hear from you.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
_____________________________________________________________Seeking a motivated individual with extensive horse experience for an ambulatory veterinary technician (LVT)/veterinary assistant position at an equine practice. Will consider long-term hire or a short-term hire for someone wanting to gain experience who wishes to pursue a career in equine veterinary medicine.
Virginia Equine PLLC is located in Manakin-Sabot, VA (just 20 minutes outside the city of Richmond).
Job position: LVT or veterinary assistant. Primarily ambulatory work, with about 15% clinic-based work (hospital care, injectable anesthesia, lab work). Will work predominately with one veterinarian.
Benefits and salary pending experience level.
- In depth horse knowledge and experience
- LVT license (however non-licensed individuals will be considered if other qualifications are outstanding)
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
Send resumes to: email@example.com
Inquires call: Dr. Lindsay Neist, 804.514.7157
MedVet, veterinary led and owned, is a fast-growing Emergency and Specialty provider with 30 practices nationwide. We help our patients receive advanced medical treatments and innovations. Things like chemotherapy and radiation, cardiac ablations, treatments for glaucoma, physical rehabilitation, dermatology and so much more! We are looking for collaborative and driven people to join our clinical team.
We thrive on people living out our core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion to get their job done. Use your passion to drive the MedVet experience for our clients and patients, as well as your teammates.
Where we are located:
MedVet Northern Virginia is located at 8614 Centreville Rd, Manassas, VA 20110
We are looking for:
Emergency Licensed Veterinary Technicians, Veterinary Assistants and Technicians Assistants
Who you are:
- State Registered Veterinary Technician license preferred
- Prior veterinary experience required, previous emergency or nursing experience desired
- Proficient in calculations (drugs, constant rate infusions, unit conversions, etc.)
- Flexibility with work hours and able to work additional hours when necessary
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Perks and Benefits include:
- Up to $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE for Licensed Technicians and Experienced Veterinary Assistants!
- Strong professional development and career growth opportunities
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Vision and Dental
- HSA, FSA and Independent Care Spending
- 401k with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) beginning on your first day
- Shift Differentials and On-call Pay
- Uniform Allowance
- Employee Pet Discounts and Pet Insurance
- Elective Short-Term Disability, Life and Accident Insurance and company paid Long Term Disability
- Continuing Education Opportunities and Assistance Program
Come as you are, MedVet is an equal opportunity employer. We are also a drug-free organization, therefore employment with MedVet is dependent upon the passing of a drug screen and background check.
MedVet does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters.
Please contact Lindsay Ramhoff at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Full Time Licensed Veterinary Technician to join our growing hospital! We are seeking a candidate to enrich our already enthusiastic, dynamic, compassionate team which consists of 9 Veterinarians, 7 Licensed Veterinary Technicians, a Technician Assistant, 8 Veterinary Assistants, 5 Veterinary Receptionists and a dedicated IT support team.
We are a small animal exclusive veterinary hospital located in the village of Midlothian. We have been providing compassionate, high quality care with an emphasis on pain management to each of our patients for over 30 years. We practice in a state of the art 11,000 sq ft veterinary facility that will value, reward, and allow you to utilize your skills to the fullest while learning and growing each day.
Our Technicians and Doctors work together as a team to provide exceptional care to our clients and their pets. Our tagline LoveUnleashed, means we are with them from puppy and kitten hood until their senior years.
The practice is well equipped with full Idexx lab equipment, digital radiology including dental radiographs , Companion Therapeutic Laser and more.
The right candidate must have exceptional attention to detail as well as excellent customer service, communication and technical skills including laboratory, anesthesia and dentistry. You should enjoy working in a fast paced er like setting without the overnights and weekend shifts. All while having the ambition to develop your career with a supportive company, that is owned by a LVT. We practice fear free techniques, and pride ourselves on building long lasting relationships with staff, clients and pets.
Salary and Benefits Include:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical benefits
- Uniform allowance
- Discounted pet care
- Yearly license and VALVT membership dues
- Pre-exposure rabies vaccines
- Biennial rabies titer testing
- CE allowance
Does this sound like the right fit for you? Then what are you waiting for? Send us an email now. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Taryn Singleton, LVT at TLSGOBOYS@aol.com
*Under New Management*
Consider joining our team as we work to make an awesome animal hospital into an exceptional animal hospital!
Licensed veterinary technician needed for busy small animal hospital in Richmond. Potential candidates considering full-time, part-time or relief hours are all welcome! We are willing to discuss a flexible schedule: Full-time 4-tens or 5-eights; part-time or relief technicians can work a set schedule with flexibility. Paid lunches are also a benefit that our employees enjoy!
For full-time employees, we offer an excellent benefit package including full coverage for medical and dental insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation and discounts on personal pet care / product purchases. Ask us about a sign on bonus for full-time candidates!
Experience with AVImark preferred but not required. Experience preferred VA state license required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $20.00 /hour
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Virginia Tech's Animal Cancer Care and Research Center offers comprehensive, integrated services, including medical, surgical, and radiation oncology, for dogs and cats. The center is a state-of-the-art clinical and research facility representing hope for a brighter future in cancer care, and is located in the Virginia Tech Carilion Biomedical Research Addition in Roanoke, Virginia.
Illustrative of the college's commitment to working across disciplines to achieve optimal health for people, animals, and the environment, the center is a vital part of the Virginia Tech Carilion (VTC) Health Sciences Campuys, adjacent to the VTC School of Medicine.
The new center, which accommodated the relocation and expansion of the oncology service from the college's Veterinary Teaching Hospital in Blacksburg, capitalizes on a strikingly rare opportunity to integrate researchers investigating human and veterinary biomedical interests that seek to advance cancer treatment in pets and people alike.
The Animal Cancer Center is hiring Licensed Veterinary Technicians to fill our Patient Care technician positions, as well as qualified, non-licensed candidates to fill our Veterinary Care Assistant positions. We have both full and part-time openings available. All positions are considered essential and may be required to report to work in emergency and authorized closing situations, as well as after hours and weekend shifts.
For more information on these positions, please visit www.jobs.vt.edu. To apply, search for job #513998 and job #513393.
Roanoke Animal Hospital is seeking to add a full-time Licensed Veterinary Technician to our team. We are the oldest AAHA (American Animal Hospital Association) accredited hospital in Virginia and currently have 4 LVT's, 4 Doctors and full support staff. We are open Mon-Fri 7:30-6 and Saturday's 8-1. Full time employees qualify for our competitive benefits package.
- Must hold a current Virginia Veterinary Technician License
- Must have graduated from an accredited veterinary technician program
- Must be familiar with surgical techniques and anesthesia
- Be proficient in laboratory procedures such as cytology
- Must be a self-starter and have motivation to continue personal improvement within the hospital
- Must be comfortable in a fast paced/high demand environment
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds without help
- Must have a sense of humor and be a team player
Qualified applicants should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Anna Radcliffe or Thomas Blaszak. No calls please.
Seven Bends Veterinary Hospital is looking for someone who enjoys working with the public in a fast-paced environment and providing service with a smile. Excellent client service skills, communication skills and ability to multi-task are a must - we are a busy practice and there is always a client or patient to serve. If you enjoy doing something different every day, having regular challenges and new things to learn then you are who we are looking for!
MAJOR JOB TASKS:
· Patient care for feline and canine patients in a 3-4 DVM practice
· Possesses skills for work including catheter placement, anesthesia monitoring, surgical preparation, dispensing/administration of pharmaceuticals, patient recovery, equipment maintenance and other inpatient care needs
· Possesses skills for work including vital/history taking, client education, treatment plan prep/review, dispensing/administration of pharmaceuticals and ability to assist a veterinarian with outpatient care needs
· Perform all laboratory in-hospital procedures and to prepare specimens for outside laboratories
· Assist veterinarians in client follow up via phone calls, emailing and texting regarding lab work, patient care and updates
· Daily opening and closing procedures
MAJOR JOB SKILLS:
· Must possess and maintain a Virginia state Veterinary Technician license
· Work well under pressure and have the ability to multi-task
· Work well as a team member and be professional at all times
· Enjoy working with computers, have a moderate level of comfort/skill with technology and be willing to learn about new technology
· Be enthusiastic and eager to learn
There is flexibility with this position full time preferred but would consider a part time schedule for the right candidate. We are open 4 days a week from 7:30am-8pm M-Th, 7:30am-4:30pm Fri and Sun from 2pm-5pm. Availability to work as part of our Sunday rotation at least once a month is a requirement of employment.
To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume. Your cover letter should outline your customer service experience, any veterinary experience you may have, what you are looking for in your next position and what you are looking for in terms of culture in your next job. Your cover letter should also address your salary requirements. Candidates that pass the first screening and meet our current needs will be contacted for interviews. All candidates will be required to pass a background check and drug screen prior to beginning employment. Thank you for your time.
Please email cover letters and resumes to email@example.com
SafetyCall's Pet Poison Helpline is hiring remote licensed and unlicensed Veterinary Technicians to work from home in Virginia! Are you looking for a fulfilling, hands-off position in the vet field? Check us out!
Remote staff must be able to meet the IT requirements described on our page.
The Veterinary Information Specialist position is responsible for responding to incoming cases on Pet Poison Helpline and SafetyCall's industry side via the telephone, email, and chat applications regarding potential toxic exposures, poisonings and other adverse events from pet owners and veterinarians related to various household and consumer products, animal health products, plants, OTC products, dietary supplements, prescription drugs, and other chemical exposures. Specialists take full histories and details of the events, triage the cases and provide accurate medical, health and safety information to the callers. Specialists document each case in an electronic record and follow up as necessary to ensure the well-being of the animals and facilitate adverse event reporting on the industry side. Information Specialists also handle minor human exposures.
Full-time, 40 hrs/week. Now hiring for Overnights, Evenings, Mid and Float shift positions. View all the details on our careers page!
Please visit our careers page to learn about our job and remote IT requirements and how to apply!
Full Time Licensed Veterinary Technicians or Student LVTs Wanted
Interested in joining one of the largest, progressive, emergency veterinary clinics on the peninsula?
The Peninsula Animal Referral Center is seeking compassionate; team-oriented experienced, positive full-time and part-time Licensed Veterinary Technicians for our emergency department. Applicants must have strong communication skills, an energetic attitude, empathy, and enthusiasm for helping client and patients alike.
We offer competitive salaries, and additional benefits. Must have 1-3 years' experience. Student LVTs with hands on experience may apply.
Our 12,000 sq ft emergency & referral center is located between historic Williamsburg and the Virginia Beach/Norfolk metropolitan area. Amenities of this state-of-the-art facility include extensive monitoring and diagnostic equipment, and digital radiography. The emergency practice is located in a separate area of the referral center and has enjoyed strong support from area practices for the past 40 years. Specialty practice includes a Cardiologist, Internist, Ophthalmologist and Surgeon.
If you are interested in learning more, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 757-596-6060 Attn: EVC.
Visit www.parcvets.com for more information on our facility, employment opportunities, and the PVA!